Prawah generates the opportunity for people to be involved in the development of
women & children for Humanity.
We do systematic investigation in the issues of society in order to establish facts
and reach new conclusions to improve the condition.
Prawah believe in action.
We believe in women being the change agent of the society and therefore strives
to bring forth an enabling and non descriminatory, equitable environment for women
to realize their full potential through their holistic empowerment and mainstreaming,
thereby bringing about sustainable development of society.
All the above is to create a just and humane society.
PRAWAH has been successful in implementing several projects, involving
health, formation of SHG’s, women empowerment, disaster management, literacy, animal
welfare, environment conservation and has gathered considerable reputation in its
fields of operation.
For the convenience of operations and for better results PRAWAH
has divided its work force into 3 divisions :
- Narayani – For Women & Child Development
- VISTA – Voluntary, Icon, Spiritual, Tourism and Awareness
- Jurav – Animal Welfare and Environment Conservation
- Be innovative and adventurous social organization that improves people’s lives
- development of women and children, promotion of tourism and culture and animal welfare
& environment conservation through impactful and cost effective intervention.
Read more …